A motorcycle helmet is essential for safety. Regardless of where you are in the world, chances are, you are being bound by the legal obligation to wear a helmet whenever riding a motorcycle. It provides protection for the head and minimizes the possibility of suffering from injuries in the event of a crash.
Given the multiplicity of the options that are available for the best motorcycle helmet, which one should you choose? It is vital to go beyond price and aesthetics. Consider safety rating, materials that are used, and more importantly, comfort. You need to make sure that it is able to provide the highest level of protection while also maintaining proper ventilation.
Among others, one that we can highly recommend is HJC IS-33 Helmet. From the outer shell to the liners, this helmet is made with the use of materials with superior quality. With such, you can expect it to provide the highest level of protection against collision. Keep on reading to learn more from our review of this helmet, including some of its features that you will love.
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
Built-in Sun Visor
To provide the eyes with the protection that is needed from the heat of the sun, it is also a good thing that the helmet comes with a built-in sun visor. The latter can be adjusted in multiple positions. There is also an integrated button, which will make it easy for the visor to open or close when needed.
Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
In the evaluation of the choices that you have for the best motorcycle helmet, it is also paramount to consider ventilation, as this is going to be indicative of the comfort that the helmet can provide. If there is no proper ventilation, you will end up sweating profusely, and hence, your ride will be uncomfortable.
Fortunately, HJC IS-33 Helmet comes with the Advanced Channeling Ventilation System. Basically speaking, the latter is the one responsible for providing sufficient airflow from the front to the back, and hence, flushing out humidity and heat. Even if you are out on a sunny day, the helmet will help maintain the right temperature.
While it is beautiful from the outside, the manufacturer has also invested in making the interior equally exceptional, which is proven by its SilverCool interior. With the latter, the helmet is able to have moisture-wicking property, and hence, lessening the possibility of having foul odor. It also makes it possible to resist bacterial growth.
AccuSight Anti-fog Face Shield
One of the problems with most motorcycle helmets is that they can cause blurred vision because of having poor quality visors. Fortunately, such is never the case with HJC IS-33. It has an exclusive technology that provides clarity of vision. It also provides the helmet with an anti-scratch coating on the visor.
- Lightweight Design: No one would surely bother wearing a helmet that is heavy. It could be an additional burden on your end when you are driving. With such, one of the many things that we liked about HJC IS-33 is the fact that it is one of the lightest you will ever find, yet its quality is never compensated.
- Well-Ventilated: The intelligent design of the helmet makes it excellent in terms of ventilation. This encourages air flow inside the helmet, which minimizes sweating and discomfort, especially when driving on a hot day.
- Antibacterial Fabric: Another thing that we loved about this helmet is that the fabric can resist bacterial growth. This means that the interior will remain clean and fresh. It will never be a breeding ground for bacteria and there will be no foul odor.
- Stylish Design: The helmet may seem minimal, but it does not lack style. You will surely be easily captivated with its aesthetics. It has excellent paint quality and visible contours that give the outer shell a nice appearance.
- Affordable Price: When it comes to price, we also highly recommend this helmet. It is one of the affordable choices that you can find in the market. In spite of its reasonable price tag, however, its quality is not inferior at all.
- Snug Fit: As long as you choose the size that is right for your face, you will appreciate how the helmet fits snugly. It is not too loose or too tight. It will keep the head contained even in the event of a crash.
- Excellent Visor: The visor is designed in such a way that it is easy to adjust. It is also commendable that it offers 95% UV protection. Even with the glare from the sun, you can still see the road clearly because of the exceptional design of its visor.
- Not a Full-Face Helmet: It is important to note that this is an open face helmet, which makes it offer lesser protection. Full-face helmets are the most recommended if you want a higher level of protection.
- Noise is not Eliminated: There are also many people who have complained about the poor capability of the helmet to provide noise reduction. When it is worn, it provides little ability to alleviate noise from the outside, such as strong wind. This is especially true if the shield is down.
- Sizing Issues: Some negative reviews about the helmet also highlighted how the sizing is most probably wrong. For instance, even a large size in other helmets may just be a medium with this one. Always refer to the sizing chart from the manufacturer as sizes can differ between brands.
In sum, if you are looking for the best motorcycle helmet, there is no more need to look any further, HJC IS-33 will be a top choice. Among others, it is known for having high quality outer shell, exceptional ventilation, stylish appeal, antibacterial material, excellent visor, and snug fit. The best thing is that it comes with an affordable price, which makes it perfect for those who are on a budget.
If you are looking for the best motorcycle helmet, there is no more need to look any further, HJC IS-33 will be a top choice. Among others, it is known for having high quality outer shell, exceptional ventilation, stylish appeal, antibacterial material, excellent visor, and snug fit. The best thing is that it comes with an affordable price, which makes it perfect for those who are on a budget